-
September 26th, 2001, 08:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Jim and Ben will hook me up with the parts in Vegas!
Haltech E6k
RC440cc injectors
Clutchnet stage 2 clutch
Fidenza flywheel
Crower valve springs and retainers
Endyn stepper pulley (will not installing it)
stuff in February:
Volk te37 white 17x8inch for street driving
Volk te37 gravel 15x7inch for DRAG
goal for June ------> to be in the 12 sec. It should be possible when putting out 85kg (~190lb) from the interieur.
Now my best time is 13.775 with ass stereo in the trunk and lots of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd gear. I expect +20hp from raising the redline up to 9000rpm and switching to a standalone system.
what do you think?
PS: I?m able to catch Rboosted717??? 
------------------
Supercharged ITR?98 @ 5.5psi
BTC unit, Apexi VAFC, K&N short ram intake, skunk2 cam gears, Kamikaze 2.5", ceramic header, Thermal 3" exhaust, RC 310 injectors, Cartech FMU, AEM FPR
13.775 seconds 0-402 meters (1/4 mile)
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper
http://www.geocities.com/autitr/myin...l?991952862150
-
September 27th, 2001, 12:40 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Get wheel locks for those TE37s. They are a big target. I firmly believe those rims were the main reason my car was stolen.
-
September 27th, 2001, 05:32 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I would probably go with bigger injectors. I don't know how much boost you plan to run. But 550s in turbocharged Miata are seeing 88% duty cycle at 7100 rpms with 15 PSI of boost. With your higher redline you might see yourself runing close to max duty cycle.
-
September 27th, 2001, 05:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
rboosted.
would you like to catch mee? i hit 11s now 
------------------
96 turbo gsr hitting low 12s 270.6 WHP 218 Torque.
90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s
JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.
-
September 27th, 2001, 06:06 AM
#5
Inactive Member
new sig
------------------
daily driven 96 turbo gsr hitting 11s. 270.6 WHP 218 Torque on pump gas.
90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s on pump gas.
JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.
-
September 27th, 2001, 07:07 AM
#6
-
September 27th, 2001, 03:23 PM
#7
-
September 27th, 2001, 04:18 PM
#8
-
September 27th, 2001, 06:09 PM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by austrian type-R:
Jim and Ben will hook me up with the parts in Vegas!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Vegas???
Are you guys going to hookup at SEMA?
-
September 28th, 2001, 03:27 AM
#10
Inactive Member

so where in cali are you located?
------------------
daily driven 96 turbo gsr hitting 11s. 270.6 WHP 218 Torque on pump gas.
90 hybrid hatch hitting mid 12s on pump gas.
JRSC is garbage. I speak from experience.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks